Caribbean salad with honey lime dressing
Fresh caribbean salad is full of superhealthy ingredients like chia seeds, pineapple, cranberries, cilantro or black beans. Besides, it is really tasty, juicy and easy to make! Your plate will take you to the caribbean paradise!
- 8 cups salad greens
- 2 cups pineapple (cut into small cubes)
- 2 cups mandarin orange segments (bottled)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 1 bunch green onions (sliced)
- 2 tbsps diced onions (finely)
- 2 cups black beans
Mix ingrediencies in a bowl, put it to the fridge for cooling while you prepare dressing.
- 1/4 cup honey (or agave nectar)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 pinch salt
Shake it all in a shaker before pur it over the salat!
ON THE TOP
- 4 tsps chia seeds
- 4 tsps sesame seeds
Put it on the top before serving and enjoy the caribbean taste!