Do you always wonder what to pack for your flight?
You never know what you can and can’t carry on board?
Here are some ideas from us.
We found these things very useful on a plane:
- Neck pillow (save place with inflatable one)
- Eye mask
- Ear plugs or ear phone for listening music/movie
- Chewing gums
- Antibacterial sanitizing wipes & tissues
- Painkillers and medicals
- Transparent ziplock plastic bag (max1l) to carry all the little stuff (each item up to 100ml)
- Lip balsam
- Hand lotion
- Face moisturizer
- Eye drops
- Disposable toothbrush & toothpaste
- Sea water in spray (for nose)
- Empty bottle for water (you can pass the security and then filling it up)
- Magazines, book, pen, notebook
- Energy bar
- Smartphone (listen to flight rules) or mp3
The sizes of hand luggage are usually limited to 56cm x 45cm x 25cm, including wheels and handles. Some airlines may allow other sizes, that’s why always check it before flight. Due to the strict security measures you can not transport dangerous items (sharp objects, weapons, chemicals,…) in the hand luggage.